Saturday, November 20, 2004

HELLO.
My rabbit ran into this huge vase at home and it smashed into peices.
I feel so bad, cause I scared it, cause I accidentally walked into a laundry basket and it fell and it got scared.

I just watched the amazing race, but it got cut off halfway, so sad.
Nevermind, I'll wake up tomorrow to watch the rest, Tiff, it is at 10am and 10pm tmrw, on tuesday at 10pm on axn.

Yay I can't believe exams are over!!
Saw is a really really good movie.
I almost died in my seat.
Halfway through the movie, Joanne called telling me that Olinda was out!!!!!
So happy man.
Oh yeah, I just remembered that I still have a paper on monday. :(
Think I'm gonna buy smth for grad night after that.
There's so many shows I wanna watch, The Incredibles, Bride and Prejudice, Taxi, The Forgotten, Christmas with the Kranks, Bridget Jones..
One Tree Hill starting soon, yay.
I can't wait to go to Tiff's house to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home