Thursday, December 09, 2004

HELLO!
Penang was fun, FOS was great, sun was great, food was great, dvds were great.
I got a ugly tan though, cause I lost my bikini bottom so I used another one.
And I have a burnt face.
I went parasailing today, and I got air sick. :(
OH YEAH.
I got the worst luck, I got my period on wednesday, GRR.
There was this damn cute young half aussie half chinese boy.
On the last day, this whole group of chinese came and it became so noisy.
The flight to penang was 50 minutes.
I love the bed there, so big an comfy.
The food there was seriously good, we had free breakfast and dinner at the hotel but we at dinner out almost everyday.
The pool staff there was really friendly, they knew my name, and one of them was flirting with this angmoh girl with huge boobs.
I love the dvds, outside our hotel it was like RM10, then my mum's friend brought us to this shopping centre where it was RM4.50.
I have to bathe.


I cannot believe that Tiff and Carol are starting school tmrw!!
And I missed out on so much during the few days that I was gone.
CLASS MOVIE. How could it have been a class movie with out mee?????
Tiff and her news, I still don't know the full story.
I have a headache.
Chess is back!!
Haven't talked to Claire for such a long time.
Ok I'm gonna do this quiz that Kristalle did.

1. Your name spelled backwards.. -* latsyrc

2. Where were your parents born. -* singapore

3. What is the last thing you downloaded - * nothing, it's illegal.

4. What is your favorite restaurant? - * ermermerm no idea.

5. Last time you swam in a pool? - * today!

6.Have you ever been in a school play? - * yup

7. How many kids do you want? - * 3

8. Type of music you DISLIKE most?- * techno

9. Are you registered to vote - * nope

10. Do you have a car?- * nope.

11. Do you like rollercoasters? - * yes!

12. Ever prank call any1 b4? - * YUP.

13. Chattin with...?- * kristalle, jo, kenneth

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? - * bungee

15. Are you shy? - * yes very

16. Do you think you're popular? - * nope

17. What's the size of your bed? - * super single

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? - * yes majulah singapura

19. Bath or Shower? - * Shower.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months? - * the terminal

21. What's the next movie you want to see? - *the 20 dvds that i just bought

22. Chips or popcorn? - * chips

23. Have you ever broken any1s heart? - * nope

24. status?- * single

25. Are you a good cook? - * CRYSTAL CAN COOK CEVEN CETTER

26. Orange or Apple juice?- * I love both

27. Who you last went out to lunch with and where did you go to?- *my family and mum's friend, in penang

28. fave drink?- * mos's ice milk tea

29. Best thing in the world? - * friends and family

30. Have you ever broken a bone? -* nope

31. Have you ever won a trophy? - * yup

32. What is your favorite board game? - * game of life cause i always win

33. someone in mind?- * nope

34. Do you have a bf/gf?- * Nope

35. Do you still love your ex?- * nope

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?- * never worked

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?- * cant remember man

38. Who are you going to marry? - * chad michael murray

39. Who would you like to meet? - * princess di

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?- *yup

41. Whats your favorite songs right now? - * disneyland- five for fighting

42.Where would you go for a romantic evening? - * dubai!!! i wanna swim with the sharks, ride the camels, sit the slides...

43. How many pairs of shoes do you own? - * no idea

44. Last song stuck in your head? - * i dream, sylsester

45. Any pets?- * one fish, one rabbit, 2 hamsters

46. Worst Local TV show as of the moment? - * ermm ermm no idea

47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do? - * play the piano

48. What do you do when you are bored? - * watch dvds

49. How would you want someone to appreciate you?- * huh

50. What is the one thing that you are grateful for today? - * family, friends, everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home