Thursday, December 30, 2004

Well, it's the 30th of December already, about one more day til the new year!!!
Kristalle is coming back tomorrow, so happy.

We donated our clothes and blankets to the tsunami victims in Sri Lanka.
It's so sad.
I think those in Sri Lanka, India and Indo are like the worst off, they are already so poor and everything.

Saw our road outside our hotel in Penang in the news a few days ago, it got hit by the tsunami.
Hope my poolside waiter friend is safe, and all the others there.
I wonder if my light stick is still up on the tree.
And in the papers today it said that the hotel we always stay in at Phuket was destroyed.
:(

Oprah today was very cry worthy.
I swear that I cry everytime I watch Oprah.
Except maybe like the financial shit.
Ok.
Happy New Years in advance if I don't blog soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home