Thursday, December 16, 2004

Yesterday I woke up early to go to Charm's house to join in the sleepover.
Which I couldn't go for cause there was CSI at 10 and no one could send me there after that.
Slept til like 11.
On the way to Carol's house we stopped by Island Creamery for icecream.
Yummy.

Hoho, then we went to JB!!!
Bought 9 more dvds.
A pair of shorts, and a shirt, and a present only for 135 RM.
It was fun, Carol, Charm, Mia, Charm's bro and dad and me.
Mia can't send me the photos though, her com can't send.
GRR.

Anyway, watched Ocean's 12 today, quite good.
Went home and watched Ocean's 11 (which I bought yesterday), I think 11 is better though.
I got 2 ulcers, one on my lip and one on my ower pellet.

I can't believe Jo is working!!!!
Sounds like fun, I don't mind taking over after she leaves, if I don't go to school.

Anyway, there's OC soon.
BYEBYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home