the woggers
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Pictures
I MISS JO.
I MISS CHESS.
posted by crystal @
8:11:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Today was a tiring day. Went to Charm's at 715 in ...
Hello, didn't go to school today! Cause they are h...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Doesn't feel like the new year, I ...
Well, it's the 30th of December already, about one...
Pictures from penang. HERE.
Helllooooo. I'm so bored. Went to town today for l...
Yesterday I woke up early to go to Charm's house t...
WOW. Oprah today is damn nice, Wynonna, Ashley, an...
Guess where we went today. Causeway Point. SO FAR....
HELLO! Penang was fun, FOS was great, sun was grea...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home