Hello, didn't go to school today!
Cause they are having this weird j1 and j2 thing, have to stay back til 5.
Wanted to crash AC but couldn't wake up.
YJ is horrible, they introduced this scanner system so that it's harder to get out of school.
We have to scan our card when ever we leave school, even if it's after school hours.
So after school there's this huge line of ppl waiting to scan their cards.
On monday we went back to mg, I managed to sneak out of school at 915, so went to Charm's house first.
MG is damn nice now, esp the new block.
School is very weird, we don't do anything at all, like we mostly sit around doing nothing.
So all I do is eat.
Yesterday we found a hole which we wanted to sneak out from, but it was very dirty.
I can't wait to quit school, yesterday I casually mentioned to my mum that there are alot for smokers in YJ and there are like smokng corners.
HAHA, and she was like you better quit school then.
So I don't think I'd have to wait a month.
Going to meet Kristalle and Joanne for Panthom later, yay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home