Monday, February 14, 2005

Hello!
I CANNOT BELIEVE CHESS IS BACK!!!!!!
Ahhh, so happy.
Went to school with her today, they sell cookies now, so yummy.
After visiting Claire and Charm, we went to AC to pass Amos and Laura their stuff, and then Chess caught up with all her netball pals.
Hur, took a train to the airport after that, to send Joanne off.
I'm gonna miss you Joanne.

Chinese New Year was quite good, met up with all my relatives and got money.
My neices and nephews are seriously damn cute la.



FAMILY PHOTOS.


Mathilda

Kaitlyn

Eu gene

Benjy


On Friday we went to Joanne's house for CLASS PARTY, but only 5 people went, INCLUDING the host.
But nevermind, we had fun and we had good good food, I love the molten chocolate thing.
Got nice videos of Kristalle and Joanne after while waiting for mum to come.
Haha.






CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home