There's something wrong with my friendster.
Kristalle!!! I have you on video singing/acting that song!!!
My sis saw it and she laughed like mad.
Hur hur.
Today we had digital tv installed!! I was so excited.
And we even had like all the channels, like 100 over channels cause it was just installed.
It was supposed to stay for at least a day,
BUT, when I got home, we had nothing left, so sad, only the ones that we paid for.
I was looking forward to watching Mr. Deeds tonight, haven't watched it yet I think.
I wanna watch Ray, but no one is ever free. GRRR.
So maybe I'll watch it by myself tmr.
I'm so scared for friday that I can die, did I mention that I dreamt that I got 64 points?!?!
AHHH.
I've been doing nothing lately.
I made pizza a few days ago, but I messed up the whole house.
Cause you are supposed to make a well and pour the yeast mixture in right, I did that, but my well wasn't deep enough, and everything overflowed, onto the carpet and everything.
So the table had went flour stuck to it, it took so much energy scraping to get it out.
But the pizza turned out find, pictures will be up soon!!!
Yesterday, I watched Chasing Liberty and part of Peter Pan.
Peter Pan is so lousy, and sexual.
Last day of chinese new year tomorrow, means that you still can give angpaos!!
So all you married beings, hand them over!!!
I'm gonna try to make cheesecake soon, cause I had strawberry cheesecake icecream today, and it tasted really good.
Oh yeah, Chess, I got your message!!
Ok such a long entry today, going to sleep.
Byebye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home