I'm back!!
Haha, had quite a bit of fun there, very relexing.
BUT, I got my period once we arrive at the hotel, GRR, sucks man.
I just realised that I get quite bad pms.
But it's actually quite funny, cause before I left, Claire said I bet you are gonna complain all day that you think you got you period.
Hur hur, she thinks she is so funny.
Watched ladder 49 and spongebob onthe plane, Kristalle, I wantto borrow ladder 49!
I was watcing halfway and it got cut off.
It's so sad.
I'm so sad.
Oh yeah, the massages there is damn good.
And there are like yoga and aerobics classes. damn fun.
But I was so sleepy most of the time, had to wake up at 530 for a hike to a waterfall!!
But the waterfall is nice la.
Anyway I got into mass comm at ngee ann, yay, with Claire, I won't be lonely, I can't wait for her to quit work.
Kristalle go in to AC!
I'm so proud of her, and don't worry, I bet you'll start to love it there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home