YESS, I had a good time with you too!!
Even though the day was full of disasters, and even though we had to walk in the friggin rain.
BUT, I managed to see someone, who is so hot that I couldn't take it.
I think when I see some hot guy, I suddenly go mute.
Haha, sucks man.
Kristalle thinks I'm some kind of crazy stalker.
Called so many people after that, Carol, Charm, Claire, Kristalle's friends etc but no one was free to meet us.
:(
But, nevermind! Had great Kristal time.
Supper at Newton.
I'm a damn bad friend.
Kristalle! Go home and watch Closer la! (so she could take mrt with me)
Kristalle, hurry I'm done, don't drink anymore later you get fat.
Kristalle! You can go toilet but you better not make us miss our train.
But Kirstalle sees through all my tricks. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home