Friday, June 03, 2005

Hello, seems like I haven't blogged in a long time.
Well school has started and everything and I guess it's going pretty well, my class is really cool, haha so guess that's good.
Doing my radio report now, actually I have to wait till 11 when Love Songs start so I can write bout that.
School hours are so short! Haha, quite fun la, go to school for 3 hours then come back.

I've been eating so much lately!!
I had Macs 3 days in a row, on wednesday after IS cause we watched Supersize Me (the front part so I wasn't disgusted), and I had such bad cravings after that, yesterday I took some of my brother's nuggets, and today had lunch with my class at KAP.
And I finished one whole tube of the Meiji chocolate!! You know the chocolate coated gummy ones, and I started on a new tube today!! Haha I think I'm just gonna blame it on my period, which I got during WritCom!!

The bad thing about school is that I haven't had time to meet up with anyone!! I hardly ever see Claire and Tiff in school, and even though I have to same classes as Claire on Mondays I don't really talk to her much cause we usually just stick to our classes. And Tiff I don't see at all. Meeting Charm and probaly Claire on Tuesdays, hurhur, haven't told Claire yet though, so Claire if you see this call so we can arrange.
Yay I can't wait to see Charm, in her cool new contacts and everything, and read her cool new and somequite old books too!

Aiyo half an hour more till it starts!! And I'm really tired some more.
Ok, what to talk about..
Ok movies!!
I wanna watch so many!!
Mr ans Mrs Smith, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, A Lot Like Love (which I downloaded but I'm not gonna watch it cause it's so blurry.), so many more, but lazy to type.

Oh!! I completed season 2 of One Tree Hill!! Aiya, don't even know what to think.
Just that I think Brooke and Lucas should so be together. And that I hope Dan dies.

HAHAHAHA, Charm and Kristalle! The Gift of the Magi song is playing now!!

Ok I'm gonna go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home