Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hello.
Had to go to Ngee Ann today for some thing.
It was such a waste of time, they wouldn't have even known if we weren't there.
I needed to pee so badly in the place and Tiff couldn't go to the toilet with me cause of her leg and Claire was just mean, so I just held it.
I held it while they went looking for the MeL thing, held it while waiting for Tiff's dad, held it while waiting for Tiff to get her stuff, held it on the bus to town, and finally could go to to the toilet at Tangs.
I've never needed to pee so bad in my life.

Went to East Coast yesterday with Claire and Charm, it was so nice and sunny so we cycled and tanned, took quite abit of pretty photos.
I'll put them up soon, along with the Sevens photos which actually are up already but I can't be botherede to link it.
Candy Empire is soooo soooo nice.
I need more jellybeans!

I am so happy that Uchenna and Joyce won the Amazing Race!!!
I was jumping and jumping, so happy.
But if I were them I would have ran to the finish line and come back and pay the cab driver later.
They are such nice people, the fact that they beat Rob and Amber makes me even more happy.
Oh yeah, Wolfgang from Eye For A Guy is quite hot eh!

I got my anti virus in my laptop!
So that means I can start playing Sims 2 and start getting the OC!

OC tonight, yay.
Did I mention that the splinter on my foot turned out to be a corn.
Woah, friendster so cool now.
And I have such bad luck, my timetable is horrible, I end at 5 three days a week.
Claire has a 4 day week, she doesnt have school on tuesday, but she starts school at 8 everyday.
All of us have different timetables. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home