Friday, April 22, 2005

Hello, I think yesterday's episode of the OC is the best ever, The Killers!!!
I read that Death Cab For Cutie is appearing.
Yay Yay Yay.

Got pictures from sevens!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Damn cute small boy!!!!

AIYOOOO, shutterfly is taking damn long to load pictures.

I finally ordered my notebook today, hope it comes soon!!!
Tiff got the small cute one.

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix again, forgot what happened.

I've been eating soooooooo much lately.
I had:
BREAKFAST
1 chicken sandwich
3 strawberries


LUNCH
prawn mee

AND
1 daosa pau
1 packet m&ms dark chocolate
1 ham and chicken sandwich
1 pong pia
2 spoons of manuka honey

And I have not had dinner.
Plus my mum bought back more damn good strawberries so I'll probably eat loads more with yoghurt.

Yesterday I ate 1 packet of m&ms too, I'm approaching 50kg!!!!
Ok this is really taking really long, I'll post them some oter time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home