the woggers
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Hello.
Sevens was great.
My dad managed to get me into the VIP box.
Good food, the food down below is such a rip off.
But the atmosphere is so much better.
There were so many crazy angmohs
I got pictures from my phone, hur hur.
posted by crystal @
3:43:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
I'm really tired, I keep dozing off.Crap I have to...
Hello.I saw Chess and Jo yesterday!!!Hurhur, webca...
Helloooo.Going to Wild Wild Wet tomorrow!!!Hur hur...
I got my Ngee Ann thing today, have so many forms ...
Hello yesterday was a good day.Went to Charm's at ...
Ok another one, I'm really bored.snuck out of the ...
Hello, Kristalle says that I cheated cause I didn'...
Hello hello, going out soon.Actually not that soon...
Hello hello.Going over to Charm's house soon, bet ...
AAAAAHHHH!!I just watched the trailer for The Sist...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home