the woggers
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
AAAAAHHHH!!
I just watched the trailer for The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants!!
So excited!!
Charm you have to watch with me.
But they changed the story.
posted by crystal @
2:51:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Sorry la Kristalle!! I had to go off cause my mum ...
Today was a fun fun fun day.Met up with Claire to ...
This is for Kristalle, who says that I blog less t...
YESS, I had a good time with you too!!Even though ...
Hello hello!!! Kirstalle Poon is over now, waiting...
Hello.So my sister's cookies turned out alright, a...
Hello, second time today.I like the guitar man by ...
I'm back!!Haha, had quite a bit of fun there, very...
I had a good cry last night, not about anything in...
Today, I had kiwi juice.We went to this fruit juic...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home