This is for Kristalle, who says that I blog less than her, which so isn't true.
She always makes 2 posts, so it'll seem longer than mine.
So cunning.
Today I went to Parkway Parade!!
Had Fish & Co. lunch, yum.
Ice cream, yum.
Hichew, yum.
Rotiboy (for the first time!), yum.
Now I'm so full, cannot eat dinner.
My sis is crazy about baking, I think she is jealous, that I bake better than her and everything.
She is trying to prove people wrong!!
But cannot make it la.
Haha, this time she is doing everything on her own, see if they turn out ok.
Meeting Claire tomorrow, she has the day off, yay, supposed to watch Miss Congeniality, but I wanna watch The Wedding Date.
Hope Charm can join us.
She is taking out her stiches tomorrow, no more garlic flavour!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home