Sorry la Kristalle!! I had to go off cause my mum wanted to use,
Haha, and I was going to do this yesterday too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUCANFINDKEN!!
MAY ALL OUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!
HUR HUR.
Yesterday, Tiff and I went over to Carol's to help her paint her room.
Didn't actually paint la, not enough time, but while Carol was busy taping her room, Tiff and I were just lying around talking and eating.
I LIKE TO EAT!
So we are going to paint of friday instead, haha, Carol is MAD, she wants to start at 10.
But I have yoga! Haha, I'll be late Carol.
My mum is damn bad la, I woke up this morning and I was looking for her cause I thought we were going for lunch.
I called all of her handphones (she has 3) and all of them are at home.
It turns out that she is having some leg massage with my dad.
So bad.
Oh yeah!! Tiff finally blogged, and her entry is damn long, for once.
She is damn bad, she told everyone on the WORLD WIDE WEB that I tag with people's names, I don't ok!! I was at the com and she wanted to tag so I help her type la!
Oh yeah, Tiff got into mass comm!!
I really hope she goes!
She can go join Magnum Force! Hur hur.
Today is a damn good tv day, CSI 100th episode (!!!!must watch!!!!), Amazing Race (!!! 2hr epidsode!!!)
Wahh, I'm damn excited man.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home