Hello hello, going out soon.
Actually not that soon la, still got to bathe and get ready.
Everyone MUST try M&Ms DARTH MIX, it's seriously damn good, dark chocolate M&Ms, but quite expensive though.
Tiff is having some flea market thing outside Tanglin Mall from 5 to 11 today, so everyone go down and buy something from her!
Oh I had a wart (wart sounds damn disgusting) on my finger, and I froze it off today, it was damn painful la!
I think it is still there, it was supposed to drop off, but it hasn't.
It started growing like a month ago and I thought it was a blister.
So I tried to pop it, and bite it off, but it wouldn't go away.
School only starts on the 24th of May, that's a really long way more.
I can die of boredom.
My parents are going to Bangkok over the May Day weekend, yay I can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home