Hello.
I saw Chess and Jo yesterday!!!
Hurhur, webcam rocks.
But we were busy watching OC, but it was great seeing them after so long.
I always thought that NZ was 7 hours ahead, I found out today that it is only 4 hours ahead.
I downloaded proteus, but I don't really know how to use it though.
Joanne had a food party yesterday.
It was fun, caught up with people I hardly see + good good food.
Molten chocolate!! I completly forgot bout that so I ate and ate, and didn't leave space for it, but I still had like 1 and a 1/2. :)
Reached home only around 115, I was locked out! Cause I didn't bring my key with me.
Joanne passed me her Sims 2 cause she was going back and she didn't want to bring it with her.
Yay!!!
I'm quite excited, now I need to know the cheats.
Well, there's the Ngee Ann thing tmr, have to wake up early.
I'm really tired, maybe gonna go see the mg cheerleading after that.
Grrrr, I restored my ipod and everything is taking damn long to load.
Not even halfway there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home