Hello yesterday was a good day.
Went to Charm's at like 130 and CLAIRE AND HER WERE STILL SLEEPING. (They were supposed to meet me at 2)
I went there to surprise them some more.
Haha, so anyway, 3 of us went swimming at Carol's pool.
Charm and I swam in our underwear.
Claire brought her bikini in her kicked out of her house/left home bag.
It's damn funny.
Hur hur.
Well, we were supposed to go tanning but it started raining.
I think what Charm said was damn true, that all of us are damn different and how we don't have to worry bout a guy going for 2 of us.
Except maybe crazy WL.
After that Carol and Tiff joined us at Charm's for her dad's damn good spaghetti.
Just talked and talked and talked and talked.
Then I had to go, Claire and Charm so nice, walked me to the mrt station in the rain.
Not like they had a choice actually.
Claireeeee, please come and stay with me!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home