Thursday, April 07, 2005

I got my Ngee Ann thing today, have so many forms to fill up, I hate filling forms up, I'm damn lousy at doing that.
There's this whole booklet to fill.
GRR.
And the booklet is so difficult to read. I just know that school starts on the 24th of May.

I was reading the urban part of the newspaper today, and on top of this article about some stomach exercise, my mum scribbled, "Crystal learn this".
Haha, so bad.

Anyway, I'm damn proud of myself, yesterday I made tiramisu again and I managed to get my egg whites to soft peaks.
Hurhur.
But my tiramisu is too wet, and there's WAY too much alcohol.

I stepped on a rose thorn and a splinter like a month ago and now my feeet hurts like crap, and there are two bumps on my feet.
I don't think I took them out properly and it's still stuck in there.

I was reading through messages sent to me on friendster, there are really some damn funny ones, like this.

hello... do u mind intro and being fren but 1st i
hope u dun mind my problem...

i found out my this illness when i was having
body check up when i was p6 then doc found out tt
i have problem with controlling my blood flow to
my penis and it cos me to get hard easily and
sometime without reason tt cos me to be easily
horny then now a days it got fr bad to worse...
so i'm very scare... so i hope to find someone
who will dun mind me and willing to care for
me... so do u mind me as fren? i just hope to be
only fren and have someone to tok to abt my
problem as i dun dare to let any of my real fren
know my problem... really hope to see your reply
soon... =|

It's damn funny right.
Hurhur.
But there were messages from Bella too, I really miss her, it was when we already drifted.
I really hope she is fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home