Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm really tired, I keep dozing off.
Crap I have to go back to Ngee Ann, cause I didn't have all my stuff.
I'm excited for school, actually excited that I'm gonna get my own notebook.
Went to Tiff's house today, Carol was watching Desperate Housewives.
I fell asleep halfway, hurhur, I got Tiff's brother's bed and TRiff was sleeping on the floor.

Chess is reminding me how the smelly V thing came up, I totally forgot.
Haha!!!!
It's really damn funny.
I can die laughing when I hear old stories.
Like on wednesday when we were talking bout our cantonese name, I was laughing till my stomach hurt and tears were flowing.
I have no idea why though, it wasn't even that funny.

Sevens tomorrow, my dad has VIP tickets for both days, not fair, have free food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home