Went to Queensway today to find shoes, but coulsn't find anything nice.
But I saw this damn cool Puma bag that I wanted to get, but Mum said it was ugly.
After I put it back, 2 of the bags got sold.
School tomorrow, I'm getting quite sick of school, I hope I actually have classes with my class people tomorrow, I don't like having classes with another class.
But the people in Ngee Ann are REALLY friendly.
Since the start of school, I have not seen Claire or Tiff on campus, so sad, don't think I'll be seeing much of Tiff, but I think I have some classes with Claire so it won't be too bad.
I'm so bored, since I've finished The OC, I have nothing else to watch.
I feel like downloading One Tree Hill.
Oh yeah my laptop has ran out of space!!!
No idea why though.
Haha, they told me to delete some stuff cause there's no spare in C drive.
Can't be though, since I'm supposed to have 80GB hard drive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home