the woggers
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Ok! I changed it to a Seth and Summer one!
Sorry but I think they are so much cuter than Calvin and Hobbes.
posted by crystal @
3:06:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
I really wanna change the comic strip on top cause...
New template!I just watched the new season of Gilm...
I was reading my horoscope today in Glamour and th...
I just ate 5 peanut butter cups. So yummy.Had pera...
I ate soooooooo much today!1 1/2 Char Kway Teow1 P...
Went to Pepper lunch today for lunch!It was good, ...
YES! Can't wait!!!I've been waiting for this all m...
Shit! The new ipod nano is soo pretty!Charma! I re...
Holidays are here!Went to Sentosa with the girls o...
My favourite game.You know that the holidays has s...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home