Saturday, September 10, 2005

I ate soooooooo much today!

1 1/2 Char Kway Teow
1 Penang laksa
1 Kway Teow Soup
1 Prawm Mee
1 Rojak
1 of those peanut keuh things
2 (almost) ice balls
1 mashed patato
1 junior cheeseburger meal
2 HUGE popiahs
1 mint

I'm still so full.

Oh I sent in my earphones to apple.
But they are gonna take 2 weeks!
So long.

My skin is peeling cause I got burnt the other time and it looks like I have dandruff.
I'm not going out till it goes away.
Today Charm and I were playing with the pop pop things and we were throwing the sawdust off the balcony and alot flew onto my head.
I thought it was my flaking skin.

Oh yeah!!
I watched to OC!
It went by so fast!
Like so much happened in such a short time.

I borrowed Tuesdays with Morrie and one Georgia book from Charm.
Claire if you see this pass me the rest sometime soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home