Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm so tired.
But I still gotta do my IS speech thing, which I haven't started on yet.
There's IAC and IS tmr, 2 presentations.
I swear Spider Solitare is evil. I'm hooked on it so I can't start my work.
Today we had radio, it was quite fun, and we did our things quite fast, so all is good.
But we got back our radio stereo assignment, didn't do too well for that one.
Our sounds were distorted.

I'm barely done with my socpsyh journal, proposal essay is going no where and speech!Forgot bout that.
I'm gonna do a list like danial's, the order of preference of my work.

  1. Socpsyh Journal
  2. Radio Capsule
  3. IAC Presentation
  4. IS Presentation
  5. Speech
  6. Proposal essay

I wonder how people do those strike out things.
I don't see it on the toolbar thing.
So difficult!
AND, I don't see why Danial is scared of me!
I'm so nice, and caring, and kind..

Ogay, better go do number 4 now.
Byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home