Back from Charm's dinner!
The food was great! I love the lamb chops man..
I took almost an hour today wrapping Charm's presents, and she ripped it apart in seconds.
Haha, after dinner we just sat around talking and photo whoring.
I really wanna upload them but I kinda lost the cable.
Huron's magic tricks are scarily good. And scary.
And it was fun watching a high mark.
Shared a cab home with Krissee, dad was kinda pissed but I'm not sure why.
He doesn't know how difficult it is to get a cab before 12.
I'm taking really long to type this cause I'm under the blanket and pressing the keyboard one letter at a time so I won't disturb mich.
It's her birthday on monday and we are going for dinner tmr, oh yeah I saw the present that my bros gave her and it's damn cute, one said sth like I hope you do really well for A levels and get into a good uni, the other one said, I hope you pass your prelims.
Haha, ok this is really tiring, bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home