Monday, August 01, 2005

Was attempting to do my research cards, but it's too difficult, not really sure what info I want for my essay so I'm just gonna do my essay first then the cards later.
So tired!
When I got home I took a 2 hour nap.
I wouldn't have woken up if it wasn't for dinner.

It was our last writcom lecture!
So fast!
This term is gonna pass so fast! Around 5 more weeks to the 2 month break.
But there's loads to do, info essay, proposal essay, speech, radio, socpsyh test, journal 2.

Oh yeah, got back our paragraph essay.
Grrr, I got 2 marks deducted from my essay cause I didn't cite something.
But I didn't take it from anywhere.

My period is coming, I'm feeling moody, sore and I have food cravings (faulty parallelism).

Ogayy, I'm gonna try to do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home