Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hello.
Had socpsyh today. Got back my quiz, I got 3/20 :(
But it was quite fun.
Played pool after with the class.
I beat JJ 3 times at pool!!!
Haha deserves three ! marks.
Went to town to eat ice cream after with Val and Jas.
Hokey Pokey!
Oh and we got loads of words for phonetics journal!
Bumped into Claire and her neighbour.
Oh and I got a black bikini bottom. (At last, haha Claire remember our tiny ones)
And I got a black and white bikini top yesterday.
All damn cheap.

Had my Aunt's 60th birthday party today at SAFRA Taneh Merah.
My neices and nephews are soooo cute!!
Oh yeah the other day my cousin brought over 6 pints of Ben and Jerrys, the next day my mom's friends brought over another pint.
CRAZY.
We don't eat that much ice cream.
Actually, I do, today I had 2 scoops of hokey pokey and a 50c ice cream cone.

London got bombed again, so poor thing.
Luckily not that many casualties.

Claire sent me a couple of pictures.


My mouth is very big right.
So are my pimples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home