Oh man, the family slides thing is so annoying!
The video is so jerky that I gave up halfway.
I didn't even know that we were suppose to hand up our informative essay thing today!
I thought it was due on Friday.
I bought a 142g box of Jelly Bellys, they are supposed to be fat free, but I doubt it, I can taste all the sugar.
I love cotton candy, toasted marshmellow, chocolate pudding and strawberry daiquiri.
I hate licorice, tutti-frutti, very cherry and lemon.
I wonder why they make watermelon taste like that, watermelon doens't taste like that, it's the same with bubblegum.
Joanne drove up to Sydney for Hillsongs!
Lucky pig.
Desperate Housewives season finale tonight.
Oh yeah, I wanted to blog bout this the last time.
I was going through my videos on wednesday and they are so funny!
What were we thinking man!
The bachelor and suvivor, Kristalle and Joanne singing.
Haha.
Ok that's all, I actually came on to blog bout my jelly beans.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home