Sunday, July 10, 2005

Yay for the 2 weeks break!
Even though the second week isn't really a holiday and we still got that dreadful grammar test this Wednesday.

I finished season one of Lost! Really looking forward to the next season.
Now that I have nothing else to watch I have given in to my temptation and started downloading The Simple Life 3.
I swear that show kills at least a 100 brain cells each time I watch it.

I'm really tired now.
I'm waiting for my hair to dry before I go to sleep.
Met up with Tiff, Carol, Charm, Chess and Claire today at tcc.
Ate so much.
I blame it on my period.
Surprisingly I didn't get cramps this time round.
Oh yeah, we were playing this game today where you had to name a country/state starting from A, going in a circle. We stopped at K and when I was in the train on the was home and I finally though of one! The new name of Calcutta!
I'm gonna start looking at my atlas.

My grandma is going to tread my face tomorrow, don't know if I'm looking forward to it or not.
I will ice my face first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home