Saturday, July 02, 2005

Even though I was dreading week 6, so far it has been great!
Yesterday was hat day for our class!
Jiun lent me a cap.
Oh yeah, had our impromptu speech, the pros and cons of being a vegtarian, haha that was my topic.

Ok my week in pictures!

Radio class after we were done and waiting for the rest.


Meeting up with mag 7 for a quick celebration of Mia and Chess's birthday!

Hat and Heel's day!

The girls without Val

The guys.

The class, can you see the "we are cool"?

War of the Worlds yesterday with Kristalle and Claire, who both came horribly late.
(Krissee, I put the blurry one up for you)


And today, SICC with Jo, Laura and Chess!

Jo and I
We went tanning, but it didn't really help much.
Jo couldn't get her hair wet, cause she was gonna get low lights.
Then we went bowling!!
I won the first game with a score of 95!!
And I got dead last during the second game with a score of 44. :(




Chess, this is the photo you said was ok right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home