Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hello.
I went swimming this morning, cause the sun was so good!
Hahah, and partly because I met Claire yesterday and her tan was damn nice.

Oh yeah!!
I haven't been out with Claire for such a long time that I forgot how late she can get.
I called her when I got there and she was like, oh yeah, I'm on my way, haha and knowing that she always lies, I asked her where, and she was like, oh at home, haha, taking express bus.
And I waitied 1 hour for her!!
I forgot that whenever I wanna meet Charm or Claire I have to reach there one hour after the arranged time.
But never mind, I got to read at Kino!
Ate so much after that, a Coffee Club burger and 2 scoops of Hokey Pokey!
Oh yeah, Claire and I bought new shoes.
GSS, is so sinful!

Yay, I finished my radio sheets, haha but it's quite retarded though.
And my family is coming back today!
Yay I cn't wait.
The house is so quiet and boring without them.

Ogayy, I'm going to watch CSI which I taped a long time ago now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home