Tuesday, June 07, 2005

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY CARLOS MY KING!

One day early, and you'll probaly see this a few days late.
Hope you are having fun in Dickon's port!
Heehee.

Yay! Jo posted the pictures! They look gorgeous!
Haha I'm doing a powerpoint on faulty parallelism now.

Oh yeah, my classmate lent me the Mac OS Tiger!!
IT's damn cool la, it can translate english wrods to like jap, russian, korean, spanish.. etc and vice versa!

Oh yeahh, Charm lent me the no. don't know what of Gossip Girl, My Sister's Keeper and How To Be Lost. I finished gossip Girl and some how it doesn't seem as nice as the first few. My Sister's Keeper is good though.

Aiyo, my aircon was so noisy so my mom called the people down and they took my aircon away! I'm gonna be so uncomfortable tongiht.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home