Monday, June 13, 2005

Hello, went for my cousin's wedding last night, I can't stand the way weddings start so late, by the time it starts I've eaten like 4 plates of peanuts, and I do not even like peanuts.

My whole family is gone. :(
For one whole week!
I have to go to school by myself, eat by myself, sleep by myself..

I have a 800 word journal thing to hand up on Friday, and I haven't even started.

Actually I have nothing much to say except that I miss everyone so much!!
Chess, hurry come back!!

Oh yeah! Had dinner at Charm's house on Friday, her dad cooked spaghetti, heehee and we got Carol her iPod.
Charm and I watched My Boyfriend is Type B after that.
it is one of the worst shows ever!! We walked out halfway.
It was almost as bad as Nobody Knows, or something like that la.
Oh yeah, we only watched that cause we were too late for Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

I'm uploading pictures now!!
I feel like having fries.

Added the links for my classmates' blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home