Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm letting Carol listen to Hao Xin Fen Shou now and she hates it!
Haha, anyway, there's school tmr and I'm gonna die of tiredness.
Oh yeahh!! I watched Desperate Housewives!!
Hur hur 3 episodes!! while waiting for idiot tiff to finish her school.
I'll seriously grow fat if I stay at Carol's house.
We ate onion rings and fries! And she wants to open a packet of chips.

Carol hates my air supply songs, I wanna go to the air supply concert!!
Haha, okayy..
I'm quite tired.
Oh yeah, this morning when I got on the bus I realised that I forgot my wallet, so I had to get off and go back home.
I walked back to my bus stop and realised that my phone wasn't with me!
So I haad to walk all the way back home again.
GRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home