the woggers
Friday, June 24, 2005
I love CSI!!
Wahh, the episode I just watched was damn good!!
4 cases interlinked.
Haha, ogayy, that was all I wanted to say.
posted by crystal @
9:41:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Initial D yesterday with Sel, Val, Kristy, Eunice ...
Hello. I went swimming this morning, cause the sun...
Today was quite fun.Hahah woke up at 915 and made ...
I'm letting Carol listen to Hao Xin Fen Shou now a...
//EDIT!!//I love this song man. And any time you f...
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeCNWrVy3atW...
Hello, went for my cousin's wedding last night, I ...
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY CARLOS MY KING! One day early,...
Hello, seems like I haven't blogged in a long time...
Wahh shit I'm damn bored, and I ate 4 TimTams toda...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home