Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play.
Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play.
Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
Guess the song!!

01: There are many things that I would like to say to you, I don't know how.

02: If my dreams for us can't get you through. Just one more day. It's alright by me.

03: Just because you were right before. Doesn't mean you're right.

04: One might fall and the other will stand. And one might give where the other won't bend.

05: You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see, you turn every head but you don't see me.

06: I could never take a chance. Of losing love to find romance.

07: Rain won't you tell her that I love her so. Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow

08: What's the point in trying to get away? The neverending search to find your escape.

09: You're a bullet through my soul. And I'll never let you know.

10: I'll always be waiting for you, So you know how much I need ya, But you never even see me, do you? And this is my final chance of getting you.

11: Unchain my heart, 'cause you don't love me no more

12: Can you take me back in time. Remembering when you captured my heart over and over again

13: How long am I gonna stand,with my head stuck under the sand?

14: You are my first star at night, I'd be lost in space without you

15: It doesn't really matter bout the rain, cause we'll get through it anyway, we'll get up and start again

16: I give all that I am to You, that everyday I can. Be a light that shines Your name

17: "Do they collide?" I ask and you smile. With my feet on the dash, the world doesn't matter.

18: And I'll be so alone without you. Maybe you'll be lonesome too

19: Baby if your new love ever turns you down. Come on back I will be around. Just waiting for you. I'm still so crazy for you.

20: Hey, don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out or, looked down on. Just do your best, do everything you can. And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say.

21: Eventually we began to see that we could be completely free.

22: The guilt is mine I was untrue. The question is what am I to do. All I know is I got to try. Try to find sweet lorelei.

23: So don't delay act now supplies are running out.

24: Show him that you care. And just for him. Do the things that he likes to do. Wear your hair just for him.

25: Jiu shi kai bu liao kou rang ta zhi dao. Wo yi ding hui he hu zhe ni ye dou ni xiao. Ni dui wo you duo zhong yao. Wo hou hui mei rang ni zhi dao.

Woah, that took a long time, it's 1134 now.
Haha, okayy, APA citations test tomorrow.
Printed so many things out that my printer went wonky.
urgh, I'm sick.
I hate talking when I'm sick.
So tiring.
But I still talk la.

I borrowed 2 books from the library today!!
But it's for my references test.

Ogayy, I'm gonna post this now, later no more battery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home