the woggers
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Eunice JJ and I, we are trying to do our socpsyh project.
Uploaded pictures to show Eunice how to use this. Haha she still uses photobucket.
Superman!
posted by crystal @
12:24:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Even though I was dreading week 6, so far it has b...
Get your playlist together, put it on random, and ...
I just completed my paragraph essay outline, it's ...
I love CSI!!Wahh, the episode I just watched was d...
Initial D yesterday with Sel, Val, Kristy, Eunice ...
Hello. I went swimming this morning, cause the sun...
Today was quite fun.Hahah woke up at 915 and made ...
I'm letting Carol listen to Hao Xin Fen Shou now a...
//EDIT!!//I love this song man. And any time you f...
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeCNWrVy3atW...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home