Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Your IQ Is 105

Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Above Average
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your General Knowledge is Above Average




Watched Cruel Intentions, it is really a good movie. But they censored so much on tv!
Oh yeah, a group of us went over to Danial's house on monday, watched Sin City and Love Actually, I fell asleep during both.
Haha, but Sin City was good.
A bit gory though.
Borrowed a few dvds, I watched honey already.

Oh, I went to the NSC today and froze offa wart on my foot.
I need to go back 5 more times.
And it hurts like crap.

Oh and we printed over 600 photos today.

There's writcom tmr.
But it's only for 10 minutes!!
Yay.

Ok, I don't want the holidays to end.
With the IAC project and the 1200 word essay and the speech...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home