Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hello.
Yesterday was nice.
Had the grammar test in the morning which was alright, and went back to mg for a little while to collect our certs.
MG is so different! Everything is boarded up. So ugly.
But it was fun, mag7 made our mark in MG.
Heehee.

Rushed down to citibank so Kristalle could cash her cheque.
She treated us to Fantastic 4 after.
It was great! Can't believe Charm fell asleep.
Thanks Krissee.
Cheer up!

Wanted to go swimming today, but once I reached the club, the dark clouds came.
So I walked back.

I can't wait for saturday!
Harry Potter!!!!
My siblings and I were fighting over who could read the book first and I won!
Hurhurr..
Okay.. I'm gonna watch Kill Bill vol. 2 now.

Oh yeah, I gotta delete some of my shows! To make way for Gilmore Girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home