Thursday, July 28, 2005

During IS yesterday, we watched a video on how they skinned racoons and killed cows.
It was the most disgusting thing I have seen in my life!
And our class said that we would go vegetarian for 3 days.
I said I would go vegetarian for a night.
I forgot.. and ate chicken stew for dinner.



Haha we took this during IS.

I went all the way to school for nothing.
I thought there wasn't any writcom this week so I was planning to use my thursday for specom.
But I got an email from mr sharpe saying that we had consltation, unless he told us that our outline was ok.
So I went to school (by myself!) and had a 2 minute consultation with him (he just looked at it and said it was fine) and went home.
GRRRRRRR.

My speech isn't even half done!!!
I hate doing outlines.
I can't wait for this week to be over.

Oh yeah, watched the 2hr CSI season finale yesterday, I thought it was quite good!
But not much of forensics though.
Ok, better continue on my speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home