Didn't go to school today, had IS and IAC.
Went for lunch with mom instead. I got myself a colouring book, it's really fun.
On monday we had the Q&A thing for speech com, ahaha it was so funny!!!!
Esp, Shear's and Nat's group.
Went to watch the fireworks with the family after.
With wasn't that great.
But I'm going again on Sunday with Krissee.
Gonna go the the dentist tomorrwo, I'm kinda scared.
Then there's writcom consultation.
Friday sucks man, we actually have no classes but Anto and I gotta go back for radio for our references and stuff.
Oh yeah! I watched The Notebook for the first time a few nights ago and it's so sweet!!!
I watched Notting Hill yesterday.
Laguna Beach episode 3 just now.
And I'm watching se7en now.
I'm still waiting for Cinderella, The Truman Show, Pretty Woman, The Little Mermaid, Center stage, Life As A House and The Upside of Anger.
And my laptop has no more space.
I'm gonna have to delete loads of stuff soon.
First to go will be Lost.
Then Gilmore Girls.
The rest can't go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home