Saturday, August 06, 2005

Finally done with both my essay and research card!
Today was just spent on work.
Woke up at 12, had breakfast, did my work, had lunch, did my work, rested and watched Laguna Beach, did my work, took a 1 hour nap cause my eyes felt wozzy from the computer, did my work, had dinner, and did my work!
Now I'm done! All 1330 words and 19 research card!

Good thing I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on thursday with the classmates, I quoted from there! At first I was like happy happy go and quote from the movie and another from the book, then I remembered that we had to have 2 ITCs from each source! So I had to hunt for the movie again and see if the quote I took from the book is in the movie!

Yay I'm free now!!

I had such a hard time getting home from the indoor stadium yesterday!
Tiff's friend dropped me near suntec, so I walked to the taxi stand, and there were like 20 people there! So I line up, and 1/2 hour later only 3 people got cabs!
My dad called and he told me to wait 10 more mins.
10 mins later, no one cabs came, and my dad called.
He told me he was coming to fetch me and told me to walk to Raffles City.
So I had to walk one huge round of suntec from the taxi stand cause I was lost and the underpass was close. :(
My feet was so tired after that, so I came home and soaked my feet in hot water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home