blah
CHARM'S BIRTHDAY
Haha a Kristalle Smile
Goth Carol
My seat!
Tiff I and half of Claire
Now with Claire.
With the birthday girl who didn't wear green.
Tiff so cute
Don't know what they are doing also
Krissee and I
No one is looking except for me :(
Better one :)
Tiff and I, we took so many of these.
Mia, Kris and I
Green toenailsMICH"S BIRTHDAY
Blue me
Birthday mich
Family
The place we had dinner
Family, without one of them
The girls
My great wrappingOk that's all,I'm tired.
Oh cool I'm using some blogger for word thing now, not really sure how it works though.
I found my camera cable!
Today after school I went with my parents to the hand phone shop in Clementi to change Mich's phone and I almost bought a new cable (which costs 28$), luckily I didn't (wasn't sure if it was the right cable) cause when I got home and looked under the table it was there!
Yay!
Today was such a waste of time, went to school for socpsyh and almost half the class didn't turn up, and the guys who turned up went off before the class even started.
Fell asleep halfway though the lecture again.
I don't think I have managed to stay awake during socpsyh lecture before.
Had a 4 hour break after that, we all wanted to cancel our DAW bookings but we couldn't, so 3 hours of precious DAW time gone to waste.
Instead we just stay in there doing nothing.
The speech quiz was manageable but I had no idea how to do the second section.
There's so much work to do, I'm drowning in work, the bad thing is that I’m too lazy to get started.
Socpsyh journal!!
And I gotta do my IS speech and IAC ppt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home