Wednesday, August 31, 2005


It was a good day today, went for breakfasat with mom then for my liquid nitrogen thing (which was very painful today).
Went over to Charma's house after and now I have a nice cool card!
Got the balloons from holland and went back to MG for teachers' day!
It was fun, the concert was quite funny.
We all went to eat and went over to carol's house and had a day of photo whoring.
They will be up soon!
After I get them from carol.

Haha just playing around

I'm your knight in a shining armour!
Haha charm and the gifts

Charm's boyfriend

Sleepingg...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hhaha, we decided to have a contest to see who's bag had the most exciting stuff, I won!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then we had a contest to see who could take the best photos of each other, I took the best photo of Tiff!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tiff and I
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She refused to take photos with meee.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got sick of photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home