Ok I took time off my proposal essay just to blog bout this.
Okay, so I was taking a break from my essay and decided to take one of the sponge cakes my mom bought from Crystal Jade to eat.
I was reading a book so I wasn't really paying attention to my food, you know like breaking off some and stuffing it in my mouth without looking.
Then I got this really heavy piece, and something dropped from it, I looked down and there was a 50c coin!
Damn disgusting right!
Right in the middle of my sponge cake.
It's all oily and everything.
What happened to quality checks man, aren't they supposed to weigh each cake to see that they are of the same weight.
So disgusted, but I ate it anyway (the cake, not the coin) cause mom said that it wouldn't kill me.
Well, at least I'm 50c richer, can take bus tomorrow.
Ok I decided to continue since I'm here.
Had radio today, completed quite a bit.
1 more minute left.
Mom brought back some belgian chocolates that her friend gave her, I was greedy and took the most, I had 3. Everyone else had 2.
Actually I ate more than 3, I took some from mom too.
It was really funny, cause all of us except mich ate our chocolates already, so she came down and ate her, and lifted up the box.
She was like "Ay! Why so heavy ah?"
And she lifted up this gold foil thing and there was another layer at the bottom!
I was so excited I snatched the box away and it tore.
We went swimming yesterday and I managed to complete 20 laps before my arms died.
My arms started aching less than 1 hour later.
I made a resolution, to go swimming (almost) everyday during the holidays. And I will add 2 laps everytime I go.
So I will be fit and tan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home