the woggers
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Shit! The new
ipod nano
is soo pretty!
Charma! I really think you should get this!
I think they are phasing out ipod mini or sth.
So nicee.
I want.
And there's a Harry Potter ipod too! For you Krissee.
posted by crystal @
4:09:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Holidays are here!Went to Sentosa with the girls o...
My favourite game.You know that the holidays has s...
It was a good day today, went for breakfasat with ...
I'm bored.200 things I've done at least once the p...
Ok I took time off my proposal essay just to blog ...
Yesterday was fun, huge relief as one of the 5 rem...
I'm so tired.But I still gotta do my IS speech thi...
blah
Back from Charm's dinner!The food was great! I lov...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARM!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home