Sunday, June 11, 2006

Yay finally my aircon is working. Have been sleeping in my brothers room for the past few nights cause my aircon wasn't making the room cold, even though it gave out cold air.
And we have a 2 week break! Well sort of, damn you PR! ruined our holidays for us.
So the website and newswriting's done and handed up! I was so scared I forgot something though.
Yesterday after I got home I set up my Rasterbator image! Took my quite long actually, cutting off the margins and sticking them together.
Isn't it nice?

From this



To this



I printed it all in school. Hahah, so I can save ink.
I have another one but I'm kinda lazy to assemble it and put it up, and it'll look kinda funny if I have 2 on my wall, so I'll just wait till I'm bored of this one or sth.

And yesterday my Mom's friend brought over gelato!


The colours are so pretty

I managed to sleep till 1230 today, since it is the holidays!!

Oh yeah this is so super late but Happy 18th Birthday Carolinooo!




Love you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home