Thursday, May 11, 2006

Twister at Chess' house
Long ago, when we went to chess' house.
Btw chess, the pictures were tiny! Like the shutterfly ones.


Yay long weekend!
Deadlines are around the corner, but school has been so slack! With lessons cancelled almost every week and public holidays.
PR lessons are all cancelled for next week! So we have another 3 day week again..
I started one my journal today!
We have so much to do!
Radio magazine due week 5, all we have are some interviews, no script yet.
Com Issues workshop, nothing done yet, due either week 5 or 7.
PR take home assignment due next friday, nothing done yet.
Journey due week 7, nothing done yet, but I'm planning to do it on the Chiang Mai trip.
I hope that's it!

This week we had 2 pop quizzes!
One good where everyone won something and one bad, where I just passed.
All my shows are ending, One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls are over, OC last episode, lost is finishing, Prison Break last episode, and Grey's last 2 episodes!
What am I gonna entertain myself with after all of them are over?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home